We’re a technology service provider, business consultancy and a creative digital agency specializing in eCommerce that works with start-ups to multi-billion-dollar enterprises. But mostly a company full of passionate people who love the products, platforms, and businesses we help create, hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands. We’re a team of enthusiastic learners…what binds us together is a passion for helping others and the capability to motivate and implement ideas into reality.
Our Business Operations Analyst is a core member of our neta Ops team, which serves as the backbone for our employee-centric culture, and the heart of the neta office. They will be an ambitious self-starter who is excited to collaborate, working across multiple departments. They should be extremely organized, while being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Business Operations Analyst will proactively solve office and administrative problems while keeping a positive and professional attitude. Join a high performing team focused on efficiency, productivity and execution.
Operations Assistant (50%)
- Supports and optimizes those processes and workflows across the organizations to promote effective operations and enable us to scale quickly
- Assist in day-to-day office (physical and virtual) management across team and partners
- Develop new processes that solve critical business objectives
- Support in neta’s IT functions from Zoom, Dropbox, Asana, Mac, GSuite
Operation Analyst (50%)
- Whether its assisting account management, analyzing SOW performance, service inventory, we’re constantly reevaluating our operations and challenging the status quo
- Use data to analyze sales and operations efficiency
- Ideates in the support of customer relationship across all relevant systems
- AR/AP: Invoicing management and reconciliation using QuickBooks and Excel to ensure for proper payment collection and billing
- Excellent Excel skills, a whiz at finding formulas to automate work and making excel reports more efficient
- Analytical skills (ideally across both data and finance) compiling data to support internal management teams into clear insights and strategies for both the internal team, and clients
- Expense spreadsheet support and receipt filing
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and proactive mindset
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an administrative, office or operations coordination role.
- Highly organized with demonstrated capabilities regarding email management, calendar organization and Excel spreadsheet construction including formula and formatting integrity.
- High level of agility used to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be systematically inclined regarding conducting day-to-day operations
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with all levels of employees
- Good professional written/verbal communications
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver
- Experience with: Mac, Zoom, Dropbox, Asana, Mac, GSuite and Microsoft office
Non-Exempt with a 35-hour per week maximum expectation.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by ZOOM.
Adaptability, Communication, Time Management, Calendar Management, Expense Reports, Customer Relationship Management, Documentation, Market Research, Google Suite, Project Coordination, CRM, Organization, Presentation Skills, Microsoft Office, Keynote,