We spend nearly 35 – 50% of our waking hours together.
neta employees are happy employees, and here’s 1 reason why — great, employee-driven benefits. What does this mean exactly? In Q4 of each year, we re-poll the #netafam to derive the most meaningful and valued benefits to expand into, as we continue to grow.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Up to 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Up to 2 weeks of earned flexible vacation
- Company out-ings (Hello, Jimmy Fallon!)
- Company in-ings (Yoga sessions, strategic off-sights but in-office)
- Discounts (up to 49% at more than 12 brands we love!), complimentary passes to select NYC museums
- Birthday and Go-Live surprises
- In House DJ: haven’t you always wanted to be a DJ? (Rotating Spotify DJ list)
Refer a Friend Program: To foster the strength of the #netafam our Refer a Friend Program pays dividends to the team referrer. For each referral that results in hiring after 90 days of employment, the referrer receives $1000.
neta Commission Program: Up to 6% commission for any new client engagement introduced and/or closed by an enrolled neta team member
What do you do?
We’d love to meet you.
A little bit about us… our neta-ism when it comes to our work ethos is ‘The view is in the journey’, and what we strive to create at netamorphosis is a learning environment where its team members feel valued and thrive. Check out our Instagram for a reflection of all things neta.
Don’t see your dream job?
We’re interested in questioners, explorers, people interested in big data, straight-A students with lots of friends and people who share our passions.
Our primary objective is always consistent… growth, both individually, and as a team. To change and to adapt (hence our name). This translates into all facets of our company; from our systems to our team building efforts to client services and operations…in all areas, we strive to enjoy the challenges that our work life presents to all of us.
Our objectives tie growth to our most valued asset…our people:
- neta-ism: We’re only as strong as our weakest link. neta‘s process is not for the meek, and can feel like an endurance test, but realizing that people absorb information in different ways, we receive positive remarks regarding the organization of our on-boarding. Our on-boarding program is designed as a combination of self-study through tools (websites, our case studies and video training), 1-on-1 training across all team members with QC and mentor oversight until flying solo.
- neta Quiz: Who doesn’t learn when there’s a little bit of competition? Each quarter new team members join the ranks of….senior team members, based in the (History) major of our Founder, for a friendly game-show style ‘quiz’ (complete with our own version of Vanna White) that tests new #netafam members’ neta IQ!
- “Feed-forward”: We believe that mistakes provide learning opportunities. Unlike most business consulting firms or creative agencies, in addition to team members’ role & cultural acclimation, n e t a abides by a 90-day, 180-day and annual review or assessment. This facilitates open communication between managers and employees with the added dividend of optimizing the neta team dynamic.
We are netamorphosis.
We’re here Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM ET – 6:00 PM ET
15 W 26
New York, NY 10010
(We’re located between Broadway and 6th Avenue)
neta-ism: Do what you love.