At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working Summer Paid Intern to join our team. They’ll be responsible for managing google calendars and facilitating logistics, completing office and organizational tasks, assisting with team building initiatives and supporting our client services offerings.
- Operations (70%)
- Contact & Calendar Management
- Data entry, filing, spreadsheet management
- Update contact database
- Support the data scrub of the current CRM – ZenDesk Sell
- Track and manage receipts for office purchases
- Enter expenses in budget spreadsheet
- Thoroughly review and document existing and new operations processes, support with documentation updates
- Monitor and understand current technology best practices around existing systems
- Client Services (30%)
- Support with Analytics team with the population of social media and email performance data population
- Prior internships a plus or 1+ year experience working in a support role (bonus points! prior internships in a digital capacity)
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, detail-oriented, proactive approach with a commitment to excellence and a passion for strategy
- Either working towards a Bachelor’s degree, or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Excellent calendar management(Google Calendar & apps experience a plus)
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Proficiency with Presentation Skills(triple word score! Keynote for Mac proficiency)
- Smart, strategic thinking with a proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver
- Proactive, hands-on person who loves a challenge
- Passion for digital – genuinely excited to explore new platforms/learn new things at a creative agency
- Adaptable to various situations and environments
- Highly organized(organization is a must for your life!)
- Time management (your ability to meet deadlines is the envy of all your friends)
Non-Exempt with a 35 – 38 hours per week expectation, with the potential for 1 day+ per week in the netamorphosis office.
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by a combination of ZOOM and in person.
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office and be available outside of regular working hours on occasion
- Due to Covid-19 considerations, this position would temporarily be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
- Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Adaptability, Google Suite, Project Coordination, CRM, Copywriting, Multitasking, Organization, Communication, Presentation Skills, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Calendar Management.