At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
SEO integrates into all content that we deliver, and we are a leader in this space; from achieving top keyword rankings in some of the most competitive industries to staying on top of the ever-changing algorithms of Google and YouTube. As our Sr. SEO Manager, you will analyze, review, implement, and lead all changes to websites (both internal and client-facing) so they are optimized for search engines and maximizing a brand’s digital footprint. The ideal candidate would consider themselves an SEO expert, a problem solver, someone who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about the latest trends in the digital landscape, with proven experience in SEO strategizing from audit through to unprecedented results. You will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through on-page SEO tactics, including keyword research and implementing cutting-edge strategies, optimization of meta titles, descriptions and image alt text.
- Spearhead dynamic back-linking strategies while partnering with dynamic PR agencies; driving execution from concept through to reporting on results and learnings.
- Formulate comprehensive SEO audits and subsequent strategies based on client’s goals, available resources/budget and the best opportunities for achieving SERPs.
- Evolve SEO data reporting from keywords rankings, to linking landscapes and content performance.
- Own and implement all SEO initiatives across the organization, overseeing 1 – 2 SEO resources and collaborating with teams across content, design, development and data analytics. This includes creating strategies, project plans, timelines and resource allocation.
- Monitor, identify, and communicate technical optimization opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and technology partners.
- Become the internal expert for all things SEO, sharing industry news, ranking shifts, Google algorithm updates and new opportunities within the wider organization.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in SEO and/or digital marketing.
- BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Proven leadership skills and prior experience managing a team.
- Extensive experience optimizing eCommerce and Lead Generation websites to drive traffic and revenue.
- Experience with SEO and data tools such as Moz Pro, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog.
- Technical experience with XML, sitemaps, robots.txt, URL redirects, site speed, etc.
- Strong understanding of content management systems (particularly WordPress) and e-commerce platforms.
- Proven track record of excellent project management experience, you are used to managing and rolling out project goals and initiatives.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment, not phased by shifting timelines and priorities in order to keep up with fast growing clients.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing.
- Insatiable eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, testing the limits of what is possible with SEO.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Qualitative Research, E-Commerce, Communication, Project Management, Performance Management, Digital Project Management, SEO Copywriting, Content Creation, Content Management Systems (CMS), Copywriting, Market Research, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Keynote, Google Calendar