At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles, and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
As a Sr. Digital Content Producer you will create messaging, marketing materials, and various forms of digital online copy for our clients that span industries such as luxe ecommerce jewelry, beauty and healthcare. You will ensure the messaging is implemented properly utilizing various SEO, SEM, Social, Website and Programmatic/Display platforms and applications.
- Write, edit, and publish engaging client content & copy for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, etc.
- Oversee and manage content workflows and posting for integrated communications to create and execute on digital campaigns and other initiatives.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with internal SEO, creative and data teams to implement scalable best practice solutions.
- Implement SEO recommendations and content distribution for discoverability of brand, promotional planning recommendations for demand generation, user experience requirements for website functionality and analytics tagging
- Create and publish real-time content targeted to specific audiences across a variety of industries, that are based in data-driven marketing.
- 6 – 8 years of digital content creation and production across all digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, English)
- Solid understanding of the creation and oversight of Creative and Digital Content Management Processes and collaborating with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other industry-related performance platforms.
- You can effectively develop and present ideas on strategy and creative execution both internally and to client stakeholders.
- Strong experience using industry standard tools, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, SiteImprove.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, and OmniGraffle is a plus
Desired Professional Attributes
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure, manage a high-volume workflow, and make speedy revisions.
- You thrive in a startup environment — you like flexibility and ownership; you appreciate process and will step up to create processes that don’t yet exist.
- Please include: Resume (PDF) and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Digital content production, content management, copywriting, web content creation, content distribution, integrated communications, digital campaigns, email marketing campaigns, data-driven marketing, promotional planning, content publishing
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events