We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. You will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
SEO integrates into all content that we deliver. As our SEO Strategist you will analyze, review, implement, and lead all changes to websites (both internal and client-facing) so they are optimized for search engines and maximizing a brand’s digital foot print. The ideal candidate would consider her/himself an SEO expert, a problem solver, someone who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about the latest trends in the digital landscape, with proven experience in SEO strategizing from audit through to unprecedented results. As our SEO specialist, you will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
Are you our next SEO Strategist?
- Experience with SEO tools, such as SEM Rush, MOZ, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in identifying and expanding market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through SEO tactics which include Keyword research and Meta optimization of Title, Meta Description and Alt Image Text
- Has spearheaded dynamic back-linking strategies, mapped out successful keyword rankings in varied industry opportunities and is inspired by technical SEO
- Can gather all pertinent facts and performance statistics for a client’s website and formulate a comprehensive campaign strategy based on client’s goals, available resources/budget, and SEO best practice
- Website and page optimization capabilities, predominately using WordPress
- Analytically minded with exposure to eCommerce, qualitative research practices, and strategy development a plus
- Ability to collect all relevant performance metrics and create compelling and user-friendly reports for both clients & internal teams
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities re: email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation/management
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills are a must
- Content management – resource oversight of content-based strategic initiatives in an SEO project
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (the envy of all your friends)
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential
- Proven track record of team dynamic success, i.e. contributions towards improving team efficiency (new business development skills = cherry on top)
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 examples that showcase your deliverable/capabilities related to an SEO audit, tactics and/or strategic SEO initiatives
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Qualitative Research, E-Commerce, Communication, Project Management, Performance Management, Digital Project Management, SEO Copywriting, Content Creation, Content Management Systems (CMS), Copywriting, Market Research, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Keynote, Google Calendar