Who We Are:
We are considered digital pioneers…at netamorphosis. We get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands. We’re a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. n e t a is a technology-first, growth focused partner resource. Our team has the DNA of several startups merged together. Combining research, data, award-winning design and thoughtful critique, we’re discovering needs and solving fundamental problems for industries ranging from healthcare to women’s empowerment platforms to the leading edge of interactive entertainment that impacts the lives of millions of people.
At neta, SEO is not a commodity, every web page we build is fully SEO optimized within the UX Design and Build process. As such, this role will be involved in all phases of our process, from initial new business audits, right through to the launch and ongoing optimization of SEO-optimized award-winning web properties. We have achieved unparalleled Google page #1 ranking keywords w/in the teen and young adult mental health space, the most competitive industry online on Google at present, where our mission objective is to help young people and families in need.
Who We Are Looking For:
Our SEO Specialist should have a successful track record of working cross functionally to achieve results, and naturally default to leading with data-led solutions. You are familiar with the latest SEO research and SEO analytics tools and know how to translate your findings into actionable insights that you carry through to execution within content, technical and off-page SEO optimization. You pride yourself on staying on top of the ever-changing Google algorithm and SERP trends and are confident in presenting your strategic ideation to our clients. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, someone who will bring new ideas to the table, and spread passion for data and SEO throughout the team
A day in the life of an SEO Specialist at neta:
- Perform target keyword research and competitor analysis and use this data to prepare SEO strategic ideation for content creation including web landing pages and blog posts
- Provide recommendations for on-page optimization like meta titles and descriptions, keyword-rich slugs and H1s – H3s
- Research, identify, and generate actionable insights from data that inform and enrich our clients’ SEO strategies
- Review and provide best practice SEO recommendations for individual pieces of site content including landing pages and blog posts, and other assets such as YouTube videos including meta data, focus and ancillary keyword targets, internal and external linking, and light content edits (SEO markup)
- Take proactive accountability for anomalies in reporting through monitoring our Analysts’ weekly and monthly reporting, escalating wins, losses, and opportunities for optimization and SEO solutions to your team and our clients on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with our UX Design, Development, SEM and Marketing teams to ensure alignment of strategic ideation and execution across our client projects
- Work across 3 – 5 clients simultaneously within different industries and provide industry-specific SEO goals and targets
- Manage and monitor link building initiatives, with strong organic link building knowledge and experience
- 2+ years of SEO execution experience in fully SEO-focused role, or Digital Marketing with heavy exposure to SEO
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, marketing, communications, journalism, English or related area).
- Writing and content creation, not afraid to take a first pass at crafting compelling editorial content infused with SEO ideation
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Website Content Management System (WordPress, Drupal)
- SEO & Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush, Google Trends)
- Excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Time management and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to overcome challenges, and to not be afraid to ask for help, in order to build something amazing
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
- Paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
SEO specialist, keyword research, SEO strategy, SEO research, copywriting, performance marketing, SEO analytics, insights creation, content management systems, SEO software, Google Analytics.