We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.
As the Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, hiring, and employee on-boarding processes through to employee objectives, and delivering an amazing new employee experience. This role will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent to join what is a dynamic, agile, fast-paced and revolutionary new approach to collaboration for the fastest growing and emerging technologies for companies like Newport Academy and eko, where we are a fully integrated resource structure within their marketing departments.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruiting background coupled with the desire and knowledge to facilitate HR focused projects and policies from inception through to completion. This position will be responsible for the management of various HR functions including full lifecycle recruitment, talent metrics and reporting, creating on-boarding guides, evolving neta’s feedforward culture and the employee review and assessment system, developing position descriptions and job postings, sourcing resumes and determining best talent acquisition channels, screening candidate resumes, scheduling and conducting video and in-person interviews in conjunction with neta and client HR teams.
The ideal candidate is eager, meticulous, motivated and ready to grow with a dynamic start-up!
Are you our next Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- HR Background in hiring all ranges of employees from intern to C-level
- Understanding of traditional and innovative recruiting methods, assessment tools, and hiring/on-boarding process
- Experience with employer branding and using social media to attract talent
- Technology-first approach, advanced user of LinkedIn Advertising to optimize ad placement
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures necessary
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Keynote, LinkedIn, GlassDoor
- Familiarity with core project management tools (Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions and appropriately respond to difficult situations
- A team player that understands the importance of building working relationships and that a successful on-boarding can make all the difference in the world towards a successful outcome
- Experience leading and implementing the recruiting process by gaining a solid understanding of neta’s core client and business objectives
- Confidence suggesting new and innovative hiring platforms, and processes to attract top tier talent within digital industries and facilitate netamorphosis’ differentiation within a highly competitive market and industry.
- Full-cycle exempt-level and non-exempt level recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing and identifying candidates, interviewing and assessing skill set, referring and hiring candidates
- Ability to manage negotiation and offer process with candidates
- Attract innovative talent via direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referrals
- Confidence serving as point person for direct hire agencies that reach out when new positions are posted
- Stay abreast of industry news, activity and trends impacting talent sourcing and hiring dynamics
- Prioritize candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Communicate effectively and partner with all departments ensuring combined team objectives are achieved
- Ability to lead the employee experience introduction of neta and n e t a + client on-boardings to ensure a thoughtful and robust onboarding experience including creation of on-boarding guides and the successful coordination of all participatory resources is achieved.
- Oversee on-boarding process when employees are hired, including setting up on-boarding guide, coordinating training scheduling with internal resources, ensure new employees are feeling supported and getting the trainings that they need, take part in employee reviews/assessments as relevant
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your organizational and/or content management skills
Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Onboarding Specialist, Attention to Detail, Task Management, Communication, Mediation and Negotiation Skills, Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Relationship Building, Talent Acquisition, Hiring Platform Management, Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Agility, Flexibility, Planning and Coordination Skills