We are digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silo effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core, we are builders.
Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. Product managers provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions. They analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between analytical, marketing, sales, and support teams. The product manager is the person responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the team builds. This means they lead cross-functional teams from a product’s conception all the way through to its launch.
Are you our next Product Manager?
- At least 4 years of direct growth product experience in an agile/lean eCommerce or consumer-facing environment
- Experience developing and maintaining the product vision and roadmap for client growth strategies, identifying high value initiatives and optimization opportunities through user research, analysis, and competitive insights
- Work closely with team departments and cross-functional partners to design, build, and deploy product features
- Ability to analyze, manage, iterate, and track the continued success of all production features
- Data-driven with fundamental alignment with n e t a’s data-driven approach, with exposure in A/B testing and analytics consulting
- Experience in project management; someone who is not intimidated by learning best practice project management, stepping in and overseeing a talented team, in addition to the capability to directly execute
- Ability to anticipates scaling challenges and opportunities, and experience planning ahead to ensure positive outcomes for the long term
- Technologically savvy – with a working, best practice knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS administration
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities re: variable communication and project management software, email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation/management
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills are a must both internally and for client relations
- Up-to-date on emerging digital trends and timely content opportunities
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, also comfortable with managing shifting deadlines in line with client expectations and needs
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Working knowledge ideal of the following: WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Asana, Power BI, Mailchimp
- Passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 examples that showcase your organizational and content management execution skills
Project Management, Product Development, Process Engineering, Analytics, CMS, Cross-Functional Leadership, Microsoft Office, Communication, Business Development