The Personal Assistant must be creative and enjoy working on creative projects that ultimately fulfills an intimate working relationship dynamic. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This Personal Assistant will manage day-to-day administrative support, including scheduling meetings and appointments, managing the CEO’s calendar, taking notes, handling correspondence, travel arrangements, vendor selection and organizing meetings/events, running errands as needed, among other duties as required. The PA will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Executive Personal Assistance
- Works closely and effectively with Executive to stay well informed of upcoming professional and personal commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, and personal priorities
- Personal expense spreadsheet management and receipt filing
- Event planning & coordination including support on upcoming wedding
- Manage the scheduling for household cleaners and home repairs
- Appointment scheduling and personal calendar management (this includes all medical appointments)
- Provide support on ad-hoc initiatives such as, gift preparation/delivery, purchases, running personal or office errands
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas including booking and travel packet preparation
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Various ad hoc requests as needed by CEO
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in an administrative, office management, personal assistance or operations coordination role.
- Highly organized with demonstrated capabilities regarding email management, and complex calendar management.
- High level of agility used to work in a fast-paced environment and not fazed by shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to research and negotiate with external vendors.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with all levels of employees ranging from CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies to entry level/interns.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and proactive mindset.
- Good professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects.
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver.
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
Non-Exempt with a 12 – 16 hours per week expectation, including one day in NYC NoMad loft office.
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by a combination of ZOOM and in person.
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office and be available outside of regular working hours on occasion
- Due to Covid-19 considerations, this position would temporarily be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
- Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Adaptability, Communication, Executive Assistance, Planning, Scheduling, G-Suite, Time Management, Calendaring, Travel Arrangements, Expense Reports, Documentation, Organization, Office Management, Professional Discretion, IT Management, Mac, Microsoft Office