At Netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. In true start-up spirit, we work hard and play right, while prioritizing healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will aggregate and analyze consumer data to develop and present strategic insights for our clients. You build credibility, resourcing and security into the relationships we cultivate with our clients, with our strategic and investment partners, and work hand-in-hand with team resources to ‘make things happen’. The person who fulfills this valued role within our Client Services team is driven, an effective and detailed communicator, and a problem solver. You are autonomous in ensuring the work gets done, meets our collective standards, and paves the way forward on a growing team to ensure communication and on-going training materials reflect adapted methodologies.
- Lead UAT system & data integration and evaluate performance of business solutions, identify improvements including conversion page optimizations, GA tagging and refine targets for future releases.
- Work with and build out UTM’s with basic UTM parameters. Create UTM codes using Invoca, Google Analytics, Adwords and Shopify/Magento digital tracking platform.
- Execute and present both email, and social media scorecards for our clients, as well as, for netamorphosis.
- Use Google Tag Manager to set up a tag in order to pull results in Google Analytics, including understanding how to troubleshoot issues in GTM or GA.
- Use Google Analytics for goal and event creation, and data pulls.
- Generate client reports on: Paid Facebook Ads performance, Google Analytics, Sales & Margins.
- Create Analysis & Insights Presentation slides for client strategies.
- Advertising reporting – evaluate how creative ads, from tag lines to ad creative sizes, drive CTA’s.
- Responsible for developing KPI models that track marketing channels across organic, paid, direct, social, ads, referral and B2B lead gen, P&L ownership and take part in financial modeling.
- Comprehensive partnership and P&L ownership for full cost analysis including ROI, ROAS and quarterly
Participation in eScorecard, social scorecards, custom dashboards, ranging from manual excel to Tableau, PowerBI and Google Data Studio.
- Development and execution of daily, weekly, monthly performance reports ranging from ad platforms to e-commerce, CRMs such as Salesforce and order management systems for full cost analysis including COGs.
- Has at least 6+ years experience in compiling data analytics for a digital, eCommerce or omnichannel attribution, web performance and content reporting a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in finance, mathematics, marketing or economics.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management.
- You have the technical competence to perform data analytics and have utilized web analytics for marketing budget optimizations.
- Experience w/ identifying and engineering KPIs, including creating and running weekly/monthly reports that measure KPI’s and determining actionable insights.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics, ROI, A/B testing and lift measurement.
- Experience/Exposure to database management and query/manipulation.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally. Know how to be the communication bridge between client services and technology teams regarding web platforms and application developments throughout a project life cycle.
- Coding skills or understanding coding a plus for analytics and data compilation.
- Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, exposure to R a plus.
- Exposure and experience with more than one of the following tools and channels to paid digital advertising platforms including: Google (Ad Words), Google Tag Manager, YouTube, Facebook, native GDN, other 3rd Party platforms and SEO and Email Marketing thru WordPress, Moz, SEMRush, Google Search Console, GT Matrix and Mailchimp.
- Solid experience in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and also in Keynote.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other 3rd Party CRM’s vital from an end-to-end customer value perspective.
- Ideally exposure to e-commerce platforms including, Shopify, Magento, Netsuite and other order management inventory systems.
- Mac proficient (PC is not available at our organization).
Performance data analytics, data integration tools, digital advertising platforms, omnichannel analytics, data reporting, eScorecards, UAT, data insights, UTM creation, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Keynote, presentation skills
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM. If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events