At Netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. In true start-up spirit, we work hard and play right, while prioritizing healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms.
As a Performance Data Analyst, you will use data to develop and present strategic insights for our clients. You build credibility, resourcing and security into the relationships we cultivate with our clients, with our strategic and investment partners, and work hand-in-hand with team resources to ‘make things happen’. The person who fulfills this valued role within our Client Services team is driven, an effective and detailed communicator, and a problem solver. You are autonomous in ensuring the work gets done, meets our collective standards, and paves the way forward on a growing team to ensure communication and on-going training materials reflect adapted methodologies.
- Lead UAT system & data integration and evaluate performance of business solutions, identify improvements including conversion page optimizations, GA tagging and refine targets for future releases.
- Execute and present both email, and social media eScorecards for our clients, as well as, for netamorphosis.
- Generate client reports on Paid Facebook Ads performance, Google Analytics, Sales & Margins.
- Create Analyst Presentation slides for client strategies.
- Advertising reporting – evaluate how creative ads- from tag lines to ad creative sizes, drives CTA’s.
- Create UTM codes using Invoca, Google Analytics, Adwords and Shopify/Magento digital tracking platform.
- Provide Client content performance reporting support.
- Provide SEO keyword mapping content support.
- Generate SEO keyword Reports.
- Create SEO-related Presentation slides creation for client strategies.
- Has at least 2 – 3+ years experience in compiling data analytics for a digital, eCommerce or omnichannel attribution.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in finance, mathematics, marketing or economics.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management.
- You have the technical competence to perform data analytics and have utilized web analytics for marketing budget optimizations.
- Experience w/ identifying and engineering KPIs, creating and running weekly/monthly reports that measure these and skilled at crafting actionable insights.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics, ROI, A/B testing and lift measurement.
- Experience/Exposure to database management and query/manipulation.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally with the ability to be the communication bridge between client services and technology teams on web platform and application development throughout a project life cycle while also distributing best practice C-level and marketing partner performance reporting.
- Coding skills a plus/understanding for analytics and data compilation.
- Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Exposure and experience with more than one of the following tools and channels to paid digital advertising platforms including: Google (Ad Words), You Tube, Facebook, native GDN, other 3rd Party platforms and SEO and Email Marketing thru WordPress, Moz, SEMRush, Google Search Console, GT Matrix and Mailchimp
- Solid experience in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Keynote
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other 3rd Party CRM’s vital from an end-to-end customer value perspective
Performance data analytics, data integration tools, digital advertising platforms, omnichannel analytics, data reporting, eScorecards, UAT, data insights, UTM creation, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, presentation skills.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM. If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
- Fantastic open-air office centrally located in NoMad with amazing views
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- Short-term Disability
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Integrated, collaborative and fun environment