At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
Our Operations Assistant is a core member of our neta Ops team, which serves as the backbone for our employee-centric culture, and the heart of the neta office. They will be an ambitious self-starter who is excited to collaborate, work across multiple departments and serve as an assistant to the CEO. They should be extremely organized, while being able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The Operations Assistant will proactively solve office, travel and administrative problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment — keeping a positive and professional attitude.
- Operations Assistant (60%)
- Work across the company to ensure operational goals are being met.
- Manage multiple Google calendars efficiently.
- File expense reports for both the company and CEO.
- Procurement of office supplies on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage neta’s IT functions from logging issues in Trello, to coordinating with our IT vendor.
- Manage the company’s operations projects w/in Asana, ensuring information is always accurate and up to date, including presenting ongoing projects in a weekly operations meeting and sending meeting minutes to the operations team.
- Coordinate teambuilding events and treats – such as birthday gifts and any team toasts/celebrations.
- Assist in new hire setup: scheduling onboarding sessions, setting up new hire laptop for onsite or remote working, and leading administrative new hire onboarding sessions.
- C-Suite Assistance (40%)
- Expense spreadsheet management and receipt filing.
- Daily inbox cleanout to ensure integrity of inbox.
- Provide support on ad-hoc initiatives such as, gift preparation/delivery, purchases, running personal or office errands.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for team members and our CEO, creating transport/flight option docs, travel itineraries and overseeing calendar management.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an administrative, office management or operations coordination role.
- Highly organized with demonstrated capabilities regarding email management, calendar organization and Excel spreadsheet construction including formula and formatting integrity.
- High level of agility used to work in a fast-paced environment and not fazed by shifting priorities.
- Be systematically inclined, this position is about defining systems, and detailing documentation in addition to conducting day-to-day operations.
- Proven ability to research and negotiate with external vendors.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with all levels of employees ranging from CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies to entry level/interns.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and proactive mindset.
- Good professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills both internally and for client relations.
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects.
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver.
Non-Exempt with a 25-35 hours minimum expectation.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Due to Covid-19 considerations, this position would temporarily be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Adaptability, Communication, Time Management, Calendaring, Travel Arrangements, Expense Reports, Customer Relationship Management, Documentation, Community Marketing, Market Research