We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. You will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion and entertainment as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
Our operations analyst will perform duties related to the development and implementation of business practices that ensure optimal performance. This includes evaluating and updating procedures, practices and operations. Our operations analyst will have exposure to the design, implementation and improvement of new and existing processes, and will identify structural, technical and procedural shortcomings to make them more effective.
Are you our next Operations Analyst?
- Responsible for providing administrative support to Director of Operations and other operations Senior Managers
- A background in operations analytics, business analytics or finance/data analytics
- Proven success rate in analyzing data for anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to drive systems development and process improvements in collaboration with our Director of Operations
- Experience participating in efforts to improve capabilities, process improvements and technology projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to put together detailed requirements documentation
- Be aware of dynamic marketing service needs and how to address them
- Ability to identify program and/or software/tool issues and opportunities for improvement, align with team on solutions, and implement changes appropriately
- Experience with finance software and monthly bookkeeping processes including vendor management, expense approval and account reconciliations (bonus points for QuickBooks Online experience)
- Comfortable providing support for troubleshooting issues and program QA or UAT, including the setup of UAT Test Plans
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management (bonus points for Google Apps, great Excel and diagramming skills!)
- You have a detail-oriented work ethic and a strategic approach to work, possessing strong time management skills….and you’re a people person
- Experience working in a high growth start-up environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to. build something amazing
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your analytical skills, as well as any requirements building or project planning documents you have created or managed
Data analysis, Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Operations Management, UAT, Market Research, Communication, Detail Oriented Work Ethic, Content Management Systems (CMS), Insight Development, Finance