We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. You will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
Our Office Administrator will be a core member of our neta Ops team, which serves as the backbone for our employee-centric culture. The Office Administrator will be required to consistently demonstrate the ability to proactively solve problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keeping a positive and professional attitude. S/he should be organized, self-motivated and resourceful, s/he will thrive on the opportunity to manage workflow and productivity of the team. On a daily basis, our Office Administrator will make travel arrangements for team members, manage multiple google calendars, file expense reports, procure office supplies, coordinate office vendors, and assist in the preparation and planning of n e t a teambuilding + other company events. S/he will also be called on to train and assist team members on different programs, work across the company to ensure operational goals are being met, and perform other miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested (like running errands, creating reports and performing research).
The ideal candidate is eager, meticulous, motivated and ready to grow with a dynamic start-up!
Are you our next Office Administrator?
- 1 – 3+ Years’ experience working in office coordination, handling confidential information and documentation (bonus points! prior executive assistance experience)
- Highly organized with demonstrated capabilities regarding email management, calendar organization and Excel spreadsheet construction including formula and formatting integrity (bonus points for experience using Google Apps!)
- Systematically inclined, this position is about defining systems, and detailing documentation in addition to conducting day-to-day operations
- Strong communication skills, maturity and professionalism with all levels of employees ranging from CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies to entry level/interns
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects
- A high degree of professionalism, detail-oriented, proactive approach with a commitment to excellence
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Experience compiling keynote presentations
- Loads of common sense, passion, responsibility, and confidence
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your organizational and/or content management skills
Office Administration, Task Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Keynote Presentations, Google Calendar Organization, Communication, Time Management, Operations Management, Coordination, Google Apps, Planning and Coordination Skills