We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be part of our Client Services Project Management team, and are the people who ensure we consistently meet and exceed not only our client’s performance expectations, but also those of the markets we penetrate. They’re responsible for execution and implementation of client marketing campaigns and projects, managing resources, completing marketing initiatives on time and within budget within an agile team ranging from UX designers, data scientists, analysts, SEO specialists, digital strategists and top-notch project managers . You will report directly to our CEO and Founder, Lyde Spann and contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
Are you our next Digital Marketing Manager?
- Minimum of 4 years experience working within the realm of digital marketing, preferably with a focus on eCommerce marketing and offline attribution
- Experience managing digital and omnichannel marketing initiatives including but not limited to: brand awareness, SEO, SEM, referral backlinking, email marketing, direct mail, omnichannel physical marketing, social media (organic vs. paid) affiliate marketing and paid advertising (display, retargeting, print) of all sizes and complexity levels
- Has experience in project management; someone who is not intimidated by learning best practice digital project management, stepping in and coordinating a talented team, in addition to the capability to directly execute
- Understand, support, and influence the priorities, budgets, resources, and strategic objectives associated with performance-based client initiatives.
- Systemically savvy, in developing trackable links, source ID’s and end-to-end system campaign tracking
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities re: email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation/management
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written/verbal team communication and presentation skills both internally and up to C-level
- Maintain insight into key industry trends and best practices influencing the digital sphere every day, bringing opportunities for differentiation and competitive advantage
- Ability to perform and assess qualitative research and apply critical thinking to client challenges/opportunities, industry trends, competitor dynamics and the current media landscape in order to provide relevant business insights
- As our Digital Marketing Managers, all n e t a Project Managers are expected to manage expectations for both client and internal teams within account management standards
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential, which is what our team is doing every day
- Proven track record of team dynamic success and tangible performance results that can be readily conveyed, i.e. contributions towards improving team campaign and team efficiency
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your organizational and marketing budget/campaign oversight capabilities