At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
Our Jr. Digital Project Managers are early career project managers who want to learn best practices in the field within a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our project managers ensure we consistently meet and exceed not only the client and penetrable market expectations, but also and most importantly, our own standards. By ensuring our initiatives are executed on time and to the highest standard, we help our clients advance in the healthcare industry as well as inspire in the fashion world.
- Help create project implementation plans for digital marketing initiatives regarding timing, budgeting, talent resourcing, deliverables and milestones.
- Create meeting agendas and organize daily and weekly meetings with both internal client teams and external clients, including following up with detailed action items.
- Coordinate every deliverable we ship, including strategies, market research, investor pitch decks, concepts, logos, stunning videos and media, photography, tech builds and best-in-class digital platforms.
- Continue to learn and perform best practice project management under the mentorship of Sr. Project Managers.
- Help manage expectations for the client and internal teams through keeping project timelines updated and being aware of shifting initiatives, making sure that all stakeholders are receiving adequate communication.
- Maintain detailed project documentation, following internal and client documentation standards.
- Research industry trends, competitor dynamics, and current events to provide relevant business insights.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of experience working as a Digital Project Coordinator or 1 year in a Digital Project Manager role.
- Hands-on exposure to eCommerce or CMS systems.
- Direct experience in project coordinating/managing at least 1 element of the ‘build’ process as it relates to: copywriting, graphic design & UX, data engineering or back-end technology operations (i.e. likes to build things in one of these disciplines).
- Has digital literacy and is technologically comfortable– has been exposed to at least one of the following: SEO, UX, CMS administration.
- Analytically minded with exposure to eCommerce, and qualitative research practices.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities
re: email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation/management.
- Good professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills both internally and for client relations.
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to overcome challenges, and to not be afraid to ask for help, in order to build something amazing.
- Helps improve team dynamic success, i.e. always striving to improve team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Fantastic open-air office centrally located in NoMad with amazing views
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401k contribution and match
- Short-term Disability
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Integrated, collaborative and fun environment
Project coordination, project management, organization, digital literacy, project documentation, market research, implementation planning, communicaition.