At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
Neta believes in the power of the group, and the individual growth trajectory of the individual. You will uphold neta’s mission and values that help us to become one of the best places to work in NYC and one of the best digital agencies. You will provide functional expertise, leadership, support and guidance to management and employees. This role will partner closely with senior leaders, managers, and operations colleagues to build a high-performance organization and culture that recognizes and values differences and where teamwork is expected, that empowers employees to do their best work. You will provide hands on HR expertise in the areas of employee relations, employee development, training, on-boarding and evolving our employee-centric culture.
- Lead the continued evolution and implementation of our employee assessments, as well as onboarding managers into the process of giving constructive, goal-oriented assessments.
- Support in building out neta’s internal team from creating job specs roles, to ensuring that the structure of the organization is set up for success and rolling out any role updates to employees.
- Be the go-to expert on neta’s policies for employees who have HR situations that arise, including managing our Employee Handbook, making sure that it is a source of truth for employees regarding neta’s policies.
- Manage employee setup through JustWorks and the roll-out of benefits through the platform.
- Coordination of new employee offers and pre-start prep, leading up to their starting date.
- Participate in the hiring process as needed, particularly for entry-level roles that don’t have recruitment support.
- Manage the onboarding of new employees, including the creation of onboarding guides, ensuring that training sessions are scheduled and monitor their progress through the first 30 days.
- Keep organized digital documentation of employee files throughout the lifecycle of their role.
- Coordination of employee resignations and terminations, leading up to their last day.
Including: exit interviews, termination documentation and separation agreements.
- Determination (with the team lead/manager) and processing a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) to employees while coaching their managers through the process.
- Work with neta’s outside immigration counsel with any employee work visa applications or extensions (O-1, H1-B, Green Card) that need to be submitted.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in HR management, recruitment or a hiring-focused role.
- Personable and empathetic in HR situations, while also having experience delivering and implementing policies and policy infringements.
- Highly organized with demonstrated capabilities regarding email management, calendar organization and Excel spreadsheet creation and management.
- High level of agility, someone who is used to working in a fast-paced digital environment and not phased by shifting priorities.
- Be systematically inclined, this position is about defining platforms, and detailing documentation in addition to conducting day-to-day HR operations.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with all levels of employees ranging from CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies to entry level/interns.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and proactive mindset.
- Strong professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills both internally and for client relations where we support in recruiting and Org structuring.
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently and juggling multiple projects.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
Human Resources, Hiring, Recruitment, Resource Management, Employee Policies, Communication, Time Management, Project Management, Documentation, Content Management Systems, Market Research.