At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. Our mission, pure and simple, is to help our clients grow, and we accomplish that through intricate and innovative financial modeling via data systems. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
n e t a is a pioneer of industries that has navigated fashion, the art world, lifestyle, healthcare and interactive technologies. We are looking to hire a Financial Analyst to support our client’s financial modeling, forecasting and overall financial planning with reporting functions and an emphasis of streamlining in-house operations. You will create and evolve financial models, forecasts and dynamic budgeting tools to execute KPI scorecards, calculate risk and forecast business outcomes.
- Provide administrative support to Sr. Operations Project Manager and all other managers as it relates to hours management and resource allocation
- Drive financial systems development and process improvements in collaboration with CEO, our 3rd party financial party, our Director of HR, our Sr. Team Building Manager and our Sr. Operations Project Manager
- Manage company reporting/analyzing actuals vs. forecasts and support in building out internal and client-facing budgets and projections
- Develop reports and analysis that will contribute toward internal reporting around resource and financial management
- Prepare spend analysis related to internal and corporate costs
- Be a key contributor toward monthly/quarterly forecasts across a range of clients and internal cost forecasts for the company
- Execute and evolves corporate KPI scorecards, working through system automations and efficiencies wherever possible
- 2-4 years working experience in the accounting or financial fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics
- Previous experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in analyzing financial information for accuracy and performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Must be Microsoft Excel proficient (bonus points for proficiency in PowerBI, Tableau)
- Ability to present financial information within Keynote/Google slides/Powerpoint
- Understanding and experience with project management and financial reporting systems
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and excel spreadsheet creation/management
- Have a detail-oriented work ethic and a strategic approach to work, possessing strong time management skills….and you’re a people person
- Experience working in a high growth start-up environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy.
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Analyst, Finance, Insight Development, Consulting, Project Coordination, Financial Planning, Business Consulting, Strategic Planning, Strategy Consulting, Capital Raising, Analytics Consulting, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Keynote
- Up to 5 weeks of paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events