At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
n e t a is looking to hire a Finance Operations Analyst to support the company’s overall financial planning and reporting functions with an emphasis on in-house Operations. You will use mathematical models and statistical analysis to evaluate challenges, calculate risk and forecast business outcomes.
- Provide administrative support to Sr. Operations Project Manager and all other managers as it relates to hours management and resource allocation
- Drive financial systems development and process improvements in collaboration with CEO, our 3rd party financial party, our Director of HR, our Sr. Team Building Manager and our Sr. Operations Project Manager
- Manage company reporting/analyzing actuals vs. forecasts and support in building out internal and client-facing budgets and projections
- Develop reports and analysis that will contribute toward internal reporting around resource and financial management
- Prepare spend analysis related to internal and corporate costs
- Be a key contributor toward monthly/quarterly forecasts across a range of clients and internal cost forecasts for the company
- Execute and evolves corporate KPI scorecards, working through system automations and efficiencies wherever possible
- Be aware of dynamic marketing service needs and how to address them
- Work within finance software and monthly bookkeeping processes including vendor management, expense approval and account reconciliations
- 2-4 years working experience as a Jr. Financial Analyst, Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Mathematics
- Previously assisted with budgeting and forecasting
- Proven success rate in analyzing data for anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Must be Microsoft Excel proficient and other systems such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Presentation skills, including Keynote/Google slides/Powerpoint presentations
- Understanding and experience with Financial systems such as:
- eBillity, or time tracking software
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and excel spreadsheet creation/management
- Have a detail-oriented work ethic and a strategic approach to work, possessing strong time management skills….and you’re a people person
- Experience working in a high growth start-up environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Analyst, Finance, Insight Development, Consulting, Project Coordination, Financial Planning, Business Consulting, Strategic Planning, Strategy Consulting, Capital Raising, Analytics Consulting, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Keynote