About This Position:
Our Digital Project Managers are the people who ensure we consistently meet and exceed not only our client’s expectations, but also those of the markets we penetrate and, most importantly, our own standards. We presently average a +208% 3-Year CAGR for those companies that choose to work with us.
They’re the vision-keepers and guardrails that ensure client performance and brand objectives are met and channel our strategic, creative and analytical talents towards charting new territory. They coordinate every deliverable we ship: strategies, market research, investor pitch decks, concepts, logos, stunning videos and media, photography, tech builds and best-in-class digital platforms. Project Managers build and strengthen the relationships between our clients, the neta team, partners and developers to (simply put) ‘make things happen’.
The person who fulfills this valued position within our Client Services team is driven, is an effective and detailed communicator, a decision maker and a problem solver. They are autonomous in ensuring that the work gets done and meets our collective standards, and they pave the way forward on a growing team to ensure that communication and on-going training materials reflect adapted methodologies.
Who You Are:
Are you our next Digital Project Manager?
- Has experience in project management; someone who is not intimidated by learning best practice project management, stepping in and coordinating a talented team, in addition to the capability to directly execute
- Has digital exposure and is technologically savvy – has been exposed to at least one of the following (i.e. min 1 year experience): SEO, UX, CMS administration
- Analytically minded with exposure to eCommerce, qualitative research practices, and strategy development in business consulting a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities re: email, Google Calendar, project plans and spreadsheet creation/management (bonus points for Gantt charts and diagrams!)
- The consummate communicator – excellent professional written/verbal communications, copyediting and presentation skills are a must
- Project managers are expected to manage expectations for the client and internal teams, orchestrate teams, synthesize different points of view and incorporate other people’s ideas into an active project or implementation plan
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (the envy of all your friends)
- Capable of building knowledge across a dynamic service offering in order to best grow our amazing clients and to navigate your own growth path while at n e t a
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, autonomy and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing
- Passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential
- Proven track record of team dynamic success, i.e. contributions towards improving team efficiency (new business development skills = cherry on top)
Our next Digital Project Manager should have:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience working as a digital project coordinator or project manager role, preferably with hands-on exposure to eCommerce or CMS systems
- Demonstrated capability handing confidential information and documentation (bonus points! prior executive assistance experience)
- Direct experience in project coordinating at least 1 element of the ‘build’ process as it relates to: copywriting, graphic design & UX, data engineering or back-end technology operations (i.e. likes to build things in one of these disciplines)
- Excellent calendar management (Google apps experience a plus!)
- Excellent Excel, Word capabilities
- Proficiency with presentation skills, visual and verbal (triple word score! Keynote for MAC proficiency)
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism, detail-oriented, proactive approach with a commitment to excellence
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Arts preferred) or commensurate experience where required skill sets were developed
Project Management, User Experience Design, Qualitative Research, E-Commerce, SEO, Communication, Project Coordination, Performance Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphic Design, Digital Project Management, SEO Copywriting, Content Creation, Content Management Systems (CMS), Copywriting, Market Research, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Keynote, Google Calendar