We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.
Our Digital Product Manager is one of the people who ensure we consistently meet and exceed not only our client’s expectations, but also those of the markets we penetrate and, most importantly, our own standards. You will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare industry, the way that we engage with the arts, the way that we personalize fashion as self-expression, the way that we nourish ourselves and continue to move the needle forward for inspired non-profits.
Are our next Digital Product Manager?
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a digital project manager, product manager or production manager, preferably with hands-on exposure to eCommerce (Magento), Salesforce or CMS systems (such as WordPress)
- Must have experience in project management; someone who is not intimidated by learning best practice project management, stepping in and coordinating a talented team of various skill levels, in addition to the capability to directly execute within a nascent CMS
- History of implementing digital product changes at companies that didn’t have a clear process or infrastructure in place
- Proven success testing frameworks and managing all related schedules, milestones, and resources to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience with requirements gathering and management and systems integration
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, iterative, and collaborative environment
- Ability to participate, facilitate and guide client system requirements planning documents that serve as the basis for n e t a’s client system platform recommendations and integration
- Develop and manage detailed project “implementation” plans in accord with overarching client and internal timelines, managing cross-functional business requirements and technical specification
- End-to-end system functional specification that prioritizes UX, user journeys, UAT best practice preparation
- Create and execute actionable implementation plans, including Laundry List management, team communications (across protocol…i.e. meeting minutes, bug logging, green light recommendations for product/iterative releases meeting n e t a-driven platform quality standards)
- Resource management including multiple programming/dev partners, integration specialists, in-house design and point person/power user for training all client-side resources into new digital CMS and software on-boarding; this may include creation of detailed visual admin guides and platform roll-out assessment participation
- Define and provide oversight to all primary business operational functions, this may include order fulfillment, systemic efficiencies and developing understanding of ERP software and process such as QBOP (Quickbooks) and payment processing
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies in the field; serving as the in-house expert and advisor on our digital platforms, tools, partnerships, and capabilities
- Brownie Points: Previous experience with Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and/or SAP Hybris
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable)
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your resource management, project management and/or system integration/requirements capabilities