At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
As our Digital Design Director, you are the driving force that keeps the creative side of neta on the pioneering edge of digital platform design. You ensure our work is sharp, relevant, and most importantly timeless design in the digital age. You have an innate understanding of how the digital experience should work coupled with deep knowledge of user behavior when it comes to interacting with brands and businesses. Your craft is undeniable, you contribute to the design execution process and lead by example.
We need a creative team player and skilled client partner all rolled into one. You’re a tactful thinker, collaborative problem solver, and engaging teambuilder
- Own all digital creative design across any touch point – web, mobile, social, tablet, in-store and emerging platforms ensuring quality and design consistency.
- Design industry-changing marketing campaigns, compelling B2B/B2C solutions, and innovative e-commerce designs.
- Design based on performance findings and execute visual content / graphics across email, reports, websites, social posts, decks, and neta sales support collateral while adhering to any existing brand vision.
- Lead the entire design process while overseeing a team of design resources: ranging from Sr. Graphic Designers, Graphic Designers, Jr. Graphic Designers/Digital Project Coordinators to 3rd Party design resources for overflow.
- Act as point person internally and externally with the clients regarding flow of information while maintaining expectations regarding the execution of design initiatives.
- Evaluate all client design principles and aesthetic in the framework of an industry-wide audit.
- Establish brand design guidelines with the goal of making each client initiative an industry-defining leader.
- Architect and maintain a Dropbox of all digital brand assets.
- Manage the launch of new client products through Shopify+, Magento, and other platforms
- 8-10 years of digital design experience in-house or at an agency working with digitally native brands spanning all industries from luxury ecommerce jewelry and beauty to healthcare.
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, and responsive digital design
- Exposure to InVision and OmniGraffle a plus
- Must be able to create and communicate a variety of design concepts quickly in early stages of asset ideation.
- Strong typography skills and understanding of messaging/copy hierarchy;
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing
- UX design knowledge, experience with UX experiments, high-level understanding of SEO principles, and conversion optimization sensibilities a huge plus
- Experience managing asset libraries strongly preferred
Desired Professional Attributes
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Maintain an incredibly high aesthetic with a bias for minimalist luxury and a meticulous attention to detail; striving for excellence in all deliverables.
- Work well under pressure, manage a high-volume workflow, and make speedy revisions.
- You thrive in startups — you like flexibility and ownership; you appreciate process and will step up to create processes that don’t yet exist.
- Please include: Resume (PDF), Portfolio Link and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
If hired, this position will be a combination of working remotely and onsite.
Please note: The office has taken all cleaning measures to keep our employees safe during the Covid-19 situation. Social distancing and wearing PPE are always practiced onsite.
Design direction, resource management, design concepts, high aesthetic, creative design, graphic design, photo editing, design leadership, UX experimentation, asset library creation, ecommerce design