We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect. We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.
Our Creative Project Managers are thought leaders and content executors who ensure we consistently meet and exceed not only our client’s expectations, but also those of the markets we penetrate and, most importantly, our own standards. They are integral in concepting, executing and overseeing our creative deliverables, such UX Design, wireframing, video, photography, eCommerce and digital marketing assets, print and physical signage messaging. They are the project manager behind the creative team, pushing them to create work that goes beyond data and insights in order to make ideas human, impactful and unexpected.
Are you our next Creative Project Manager?
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a UX/digital/creative project manager or production manager, preferably with hands-on exposure to eCommerce or CMS systems
- Must have experience in project management; someone who is not intimidated by learning best practice project management, stepping in and coordinating a talented team, in addition to the capability to directly execute
- Ability to participate, facilitate and guide client Requirements/Information Architecture Sessions culminating into ‘copy blocked’ content planning documents that serve as the basis for n e t a’s ‘full copy loaded’ wireframing exercise
- Be technologically savvy – including implementing best practice knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS administration, and adapting all technical copy into SEO best practice (i.e. meta data, H1 – H3 tagging)
- Visual Content Direction Art Direction – work with n e t a’s design team to ensure that Photography and other graphic assets are specified, organized and ‘art-directed’
- Design Direction – w/particular attention to visual design presentation, balancing visual content assets (text and images) with ideal responsive UX
- Contribute and evolve digital style guides including brand identity, image asset specifications, font identity systems for in-house management
- Prepare all DEV guides (Functional Specification, DEV RFP’s, Dropbox, PSD/PNG inventory validation, all supplemental creative assets, sketch files, cheat sheet) for 3rd Party programming resources and client as required
- QA/UAT – Lead of Front-End UX QA/UAT; oversee verification of site in accordance w/the Functional Spec test plan, particularly w/relation to front-end design verification, oversight of n e t a’s designers, digital project coordinators in oversight and prioritization of graphic design UAT, cross-resource training of all bug/testing protocol
- Detailed Client (Admin) Guide documents – responsible for developing and overseeing the following: client image asset preparation, merchandise assortment preparation, specific front-end content & admin guide specification, email marketing and onboarding client-side design and content resources into new CMS platforms
- Participate within n e t a’s Design Process as it relates to providing initial design direction and managing all rounds of feedback, balancing and negotiating client’s visual preferences in order to bring a successful and often award-winning ‘web design’ to fruition
- Manage detailed project plans in accord with overarching client and internal timelines
- Create and execute actionable implementation plans, including Laundry List management, team communications (across protocol…i.e. meeting minutes, bug logging, meeting n e t a feedback standards)
- Oversight of photography production including definition of shot lists, art direction, 3rd Party resource sourcing and oversight of production
- Brownie Points: Previous experience with Omnigraffle, Adobe CreativeSuite, Invision, Sketch, with overseeing execution within Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and/or SAP Hybris platforms
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter (where we evaluate writing style)
- Complete our questionnaire
- A URL to your LinkedIn profile
- We’re currently only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
- Candidates must be able to work in the NY office
- If selected to interview: Please be prepared to present at least 1-2 Excel examples that showcase your organizational and content management capabilities