At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, innovative communication styles and finding new ways to captivate ever-evolving audiences. We believe in the power of the group. An empowered, trusted, open team format works better than a siloed hierarchal organization. In true start-up fashion, we work hard, strive for balance, and prioritize healthy living all while hustling to deliver cutting edge digital technology to emerging brands.
Our Content Data Analyst uses data to develop and presents actionable insights tied to the creative we deliver for our clients. As part of our Data & Analytics team, you’ll partner closely with UX Design & Development, Social, Email, SEO and Editorial teams to measure our performance and drive improvements and growth. As our company grows and our clients’ user base evolves, you will aggregate and analyze content data from various sources, and distill complex analyses into clear, actional solutions for partners throughout our firm and directly with our clients. Our work is about pioneering new industries, and our clients are the new leadership today; whether providing the most comprehensive mental health services for teens and young adults in the country to evolving digital medical records technologies to providing the leading online women’s professional social network (to launch in 2022). We are not about what is changing our world today, but defining what that will be tomorrow.
- Evolve a content evaluation framework to communication content performance and best practices to social, editorial, and marketing teams.
- Measure and test new social and content strategies including design, execution, and analysis and translate results into actionable metrics
- Together with our Data Analytics and marketing teams, participate in the build out of dashboards for all levels of the company, including executive leadership, to monitor key metrics and track progress
- Keep pace with SEO including delivering monthly keyword rankings reporting, strategic insights, content mapping suggestions, focus keyword trackers
- Deliver content performance reporting via best practice tools such as; CrazyEgg, Google Analytics and Moz
- Create Analysis and Insights Presentation slides for client strategies
- Execute and present both email and social media eScorecards
- Generate client reports on Paid Facebook Ads performance and Google Analytics
- Create UTM strategies using various data analytic software including, but not limited to: Invoca, Google Analytics, AdWords and Shopify/Magento digital tracking platforms
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define reporting periods for new content implementation and optimizations for page and platform improvement
- Participate in platform UAT (proofing, tagging, functional testing)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related area
- 3+ years’ of experience in data analytics, SEO optimization or similar quantitative role
- Knowledge of content performance in a social and digital media landscape
- Previous analytical experience working with an editorial/content team
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Feedonomics
- Possess a strong understanding of content specific practices such as SEO, PPC, email and social media execution optimization
- Experience with large datasets, statistical analyses, data visualization
- SQL skills a plus, proficiency with business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Creativity and willingness to share wild and enthusiastic ideas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Enthusiastic about technology and startup environment
- An investigative mind capable of learning quickly and adaptive to change
- An ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s
- Ability to assimilate technical knowledge and transpose at a high level
- Must be a team player, solution-finder, and have a positive, can-do attitude
Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
- Paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events
Content Performance, Data, Social Media, Analytics, Insights Creation, Writing, Creative, Organization, Digital Literacy, Project Documentation, Market Research, Communication, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics.