At netamorphosis, we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the siloed effect. In true start-up spirit, we work hard and play right, while prioritizing healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms.
As a Client Insights Analyst, you will aggregate and analyze consumer data to develop and present strategic insights for our clients. You build credibility, resourcing and security into the relationships we cultivate with our clients, with our strategic and investment partners, and work hand-in-hand with team resources to ‘make things happen’. The Client Insights Analyst is driven, adaptable, an effective and detailed communicator, and a problem solver. You are autonomous in ensuring the work gets done, meets our collective standards, and paves the way forward on a growing team to ensure communication and on-going training materials reflect adapted methodologies.
Analytics Reporting (60%)
- Generate client reports on: Website Performance, Paid Facebook Ads performance, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Google Adwords
- Create Analysis and Insights Presentation slides for client strategies
- Execute and present both email and social media eScorecards for our clients, as well as, for netamorphosis
- Advertising reporting, such as evaluating how creative ads, from tag lines to ad creative sizes, drive CTA’s
- Responsible for P&L ownership and take part in financial modeling
Testing & System Management (30%)
- Lead UAT system & data integration and evaluate performance of business solutions, identify improvements including conversion page optimizations, GA tagging and refine targets for future releases
Performance Benchmarking (10%)
- Work with and build out UTM’s with basic UTM parameters.
- Create UTM codes using Invoca, Google Analytics, Adwords and Shopify/Magento digital tracking platform.
- Use Google Analytics for goal and event creation, and data pulls.
- Use Google Tag Manager to set up a tag in order to pull results in Google Analytics
- Has at least 2 – 3+ years experience in compiling data analytics for a digital, eCommerce or omnichannel attribution
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business, mathematics or economics
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize/multi-task– demonstrated capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management
- You have the technical competence to perform data analytics and have utilized web analytics for marketing budget optimizations
- Experience w/ identifying and engineering KPIs– creating and running weekly/monthly reports that measure KPI’s and determining actionable insights
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics, ROI, A/B testing and lift measurement
- Experience/Exposure to database management and query/manipulation
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally. Know how to be the communication bridge between client services and technology teams regarding web platforms and application developments throughout a project life cycle
- Coding skills or understanding coding a plus for analytics and data compilation
- Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Exposure and experience with more than one of the following tools and channels to paid digital advertising platforms including: Google (Ad Words), You Tube, Facebook, native GDN, other 3rd Party platforms and SEO and Email Marketing thru WordPress, Moz, SEMRush, Google Search Console, GT Matrix and Mailchimp
- Solid experience in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel, as well as, Keynote and Dropbox or similar file management system
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or other 3rd Party CRM’s vital from an end-to-end customer value perspective
Adaptability, Performance data analytics, data integration tools, digital advertising platforms, omnichannel analytics, data reporting, eScorecards, UAT, Data Insights, UTM creation, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Dropbox, Performance Modeling, Presentation Skills.
- Include a PDF of your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Interviews will be conducted by PHONE and ZOOM.
- Paid earned vacation in year 1
- Medical, dental + vision plans
- 401K employee match
- Short-term disability
- Integrated, collaborative and fun open-air NoMad office & virtual environments
- Company-wide bonding virtual events